It’ll put you in such a relaxing place. Perfect for chllin’, cleaning, it’s obviously perfect for the weed smoking and love making. Enjoy my friends, enjoy.
- Drop The Game - Flume & Chet Faker
- Wasting My Young Years (Kids of the Apocalypse Remix) - London Grammar
- Latch (ft. Sam Smith) - Disclosure
- Holdin On - FLUME
- Reckoning Song // One Day (Wankelmut Club Mix)- Asaf Avidan
- Marijuana - Chrome Sparks
- HyperParadise (Flume Remix) - Hermitude
- Ribs (Let’s Have a Sleepover) / ( Ryan Hemsworth remix) - Lorde
- West Coast ( Hippie Sabotage Remix) - Lana Del Rey
- The Greatest View (ft. Isabella Manfredi) - Flume
- Tennis Court ( Flume Remix)- Lorde
- Pull Me Down - Mikky Ekko
And here they are:
Thermoception: Ability to sense heat and cold. Thermoceptors in the brain are used for monitoring internal body temperature.
Proprioception: The sense of where your body parts are located relevant to each other.
Chronoception: Sense of the passing of time. Your body has an internal clock.
Equilibrioception: The sense that allows you to keep your balance and sense body movement in terms of acceleration and directional changes.
Magentoception: This is the ability to detect magnetic fields. Unlike most birds, humans do not have a strong magentoception, however, experiments have demonstrated that we do tend to have some sense of magnetic fields.
Tension Sensors: These are found in such places as your muscles and allow the brain the ability to monitor muscle tension.
Nociception: In a word, pain. This was once thought to simply be the result of overloading other senses, such as “touch”, but it has it’s own unique sensory system. There are three distinct types of pain receptors: cutaneous (skin), somatic (bones and joints), and visceral (body organs).